OCEAN INNOVATION AFRICA 2020
Nov 24 @ 12:00 pm - Nov 25 @ 3:00 pm
Hosted by OceanHub Africa and Catalyze, Ocean Innovation Africa is a platform that showcases African initiatives and brings together entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, businesses and leaders that are working from around the world towards the development of a more sustainable ocean economy – the Blue Economy, in line with the global Sustainable Development Goals.
Some more information:
– Event Dates: 24th & 25th November 2020
– Program Rollout: Sessions will run from 12pm to 3pm (SAST) on both days, with startups pitches, roundtables, keynotes and workshops. Mornings and afternoons will be dedicated to networking with breakout rooms, B2B-meetings from matchmaking tools, screenings of ocean films and exhibitors virtual stands. The platform will be running 24hr for the two days. Outline of the program is live on the website (more to come soon)
– Registration: This year’s edition is running virtually and attendees will be able to interact, share, collaborate and learn from their homes. Please note that due to the online event platform’s processes, only delegates who have pre-registered will receive instructions to log onto the platform on the day of the event.
You can start planning to support or participate in this year’s edition of OCEAN INNOVATION AFRICA in three simple ways:
2. Pre-Register for the Event
3. Email them to let’s discuss ways you can contribute or sponsor the event. They still have a few exciting opportunities for panellists, startup pitches and workshops that need your involvement!